Zum Inhalt springen
- Jennie Gottschalk: Experimental Music Since 1970. Bloomsbury Academic. New York, London, Oxford, New Delhi, Sydney 2016.
- Bradford Bailey: on the problems with the wandelweiser group, and the virtues of eva-maria houben’s breath for organ, out via second editions. Online: blogthehum.com/2018/02/26.
- Dominic Lash: Druids Fielding Questions: Eva-Maria Houben, Emily Dickinson and Charles Ives, in: Stephen Benson / Will Montgomery (Ed.): Writing the Field Recording. Sound, Word, Environment. Edinburgh University Press 2018. Online: Cambridge University Press 2020, 147-168.
- Matthew Kline: Silence as a Personal Practice – Solo Double Bass Compositions by Eva-Maria Houben, Jürg Frey, and Antoine Beuger. A dissertation submitted in partial satisfaction of the requirements for the degree Doctor of Musical Arts in Contemporary Music Performance. University of California San Diego 2021.
- Robin Smith: Profile. Eva-Maria Houben, in: hcmf//huddersfield contemporary music festival. In partnership with The University of Huddersfield. 18. – 22. November 2021, 23.
- Simon Cummings: Festival Premières. HCMF 2021 (Part 2), November 28, 2021. 5against4.com.
- David Grundy: Houben / Oliveros / Mitchener / Thomas. (Some thoughts on three recent concerts as spring gradually emerges…) Eva-Maria Houben / GBSR Duo, ‚Together on the Way‘, Southbank Centre, 3rd April 2022. streamsofexpression.
- Ian Parsons: The 21st-century organ: Eva-Maria Houben and John Zorn. The Sound Barrier – Avant-Garde & Experimental with Ian Parsons.
- David Grundy: Together on the Way. An interview with composer Eva-Maria Houben. VAN Magazine.